Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Who Do You Want To Hear About?

So I'm going to be doing two blog posts, one for my opinions on the actors of Bollywood and one on my opinions for the actresses of Bollywood. Because this blog is for you guys as much as it is for me, I'd like to know who you want to hear my opinions of. Just comment on this post and tell me! :)

So far I have:

Actors:
Shahrukh Khan
Aamir Khan
Imran Khan
Salman Khan
Shiney Ahuja
Akshay Kumar
Saif Ali Khan
Abhay Deol
Shahid Kapoor
Hrithik Roshan

Actresses:
Kajol
Madhuri Dixit
Aishwarya Rai
Rani Mukherjee
Kangana Ranaut
Priyanka Chopra
Kareena Kapoor
Deepika Padukone
Katrina Kaif
Preity Zinta
Anushka Sharma

4 comments:

Mette said...

Shiney Ahuja? I wouldn't pick him... Saif should be in it... Shahid Kapoor, Abhay Deol, Hrithik Roshan... ?

Kassy said...

If you're saying I shouldn't pick Shiney because of the rape conviction, I'll still pick him because I love his work and I do not believe he is guilty of it. But Saif, Shahid, Abhay and Hrithik are all great suggestions. Thanks :)

The Bolly 'Hood said...

I'm interested to see your opinions on Katrina Kaif! Ooh and Preity Zinta. :)

Kassy said...

Bolly hood - Definitely! Although you might not like my review on Katrina haha.