Thursday, June 16, 2011

10 Most Beautiful Women In Bollywood

10. Madhuri Dixit



She is called the goddess and the queen of Bollywood all at the same time. Well, I don't agree with that, but she is gorgeous. Her smile just radiates happiness, femininity and beauty and that is hard to find all in one woman.

9. Karishma Kapoor



For a long time, I thought that Karishma was... well, ugly. But the more I've looked at her the more I've realized that she has something about her face that is just... gorgeous. My favorite feature of hers is her lips which have a very beautiful shape to them. She has a beauty that isn't straightforward and isn't the kind you see everyday, but it shouldn't be ignored.

8. Aishwarya Rai



This woman is known as the most beautiful woman in the world and all one has to do is glance at her and they know that she is extraordinary beautiful. Her eyes are her most amazing feature. They're a gorgeous bluish green, which is something that we do not see in Asian women very often.

7. Deepika Padukone



Wow. That's all I can say for Deepika really. Wow. She has such presence in beauty, not only in her films but also in her pictures. Like Karishma, she has a different face, but it is seductive and breathtaking.

6. Rani Mukherjee



My favorite feature of Rani cannot be seen, but heard. Her voice is mesmerizing and incredibly sexy. She can make men and women everywhere weak in the knees with just a few words. And to match her voice is an almost equally as beautiful face. She's on the shorter side, but she's full of spunk, attitude and personality that can be rare to find.

5. Shilpa Shetty



Shilpa Shilpa Shilpa... Everything about her face is pleasant to me. She has a cute nose, nice lips and gorgeous, expressive eyes. One of the sexiest women ever to touch the Bollywood screen.

4. Kangana Ranaut



One cannot even begin to comprehend just how much this woman has captivated me, both with her beauty and with her acting skills. There's something quiet, unassuming and mysterious about both her looks and performances that is special considering how loud and overly-energetic some actresses can be.

3. Kareena Kapoor



Many people I know can't stand Kareena - and that's putting it nicely. They find her mean and ugly and the only good thing they usually have to say about her is that she is a good actress. What do I say to them? POO POO! I adore Kareena with everything in me. She's innocence, sex appeal and attitude all in one and she IS a very talented actress. Her tendency to say mean things about her costars can be unbecoming, but hey, not everyone can be perfect like our next two ladies.

2. Madhubala



This woman... is the true goddess of Bollywood and is the true star and face of Bollywood to me. She had such a beautiful, girlish charm about her that I have yet to find in any other actress, Indian or otherwise. She has a strange face that is surprisingly gorgeous and no one can quite compare to her.

1. Kajol



I know no one is surprised by this, but that's because I love, love, LOVE her. Her face is something special and her unibrow gives her more character than all the other actresses on this list combined. She has this "I'm amazing and I know it" look in her pictures that works for her and not for others. Her eyes are soulful and expressive and she has the most beautiful skin I've ever seen. For me, she is the queen of Bollywood now and forever. Forget Madhuri, forget Kareena, forget Aishwarya - she has a talent and a beauty that cannot ever be matched up with by anyone.

6 comments:

The Bolly 'Hood said...

I love that Deepika and Shilpa are on your list. They're both so interestingly beautiful!

Also, that particular picture of Karishma also makes me realize how much her and Kareena actually do look alike! Not sure which one I think is more beautiful though--they're both gorgeous in different ways.

Mette said...

Wonderful list... I don't yet agree with you on Deepika's acting, though I found her okay in Karthik Calling Karthik, but she is a beauty.
I also found Karishma... well, ugly, at the beginning, but she is very beautiful indeed.

Kassy said...

Bolly Hood - I'm glad you think so! I was trying to come up with my list and Deeps automatically had to go there, but Shilpa randomly came to my mind when I thought of movies that I'd see. She's a beauty and should be recognized more often. And yes - Kareena and Karishma look very similar in pictures like the ones in my post. It's almost surprising because there are times when they don't :)

Kassy said...

Lime(tte) = Deepika has a long way to go (just like most young actors) but I think she's doing good so far :) I think a lot of people actually found Karishma to be less than pretty at a first glance, but the more you look at her the more she begins to grow on you I think.

The_Angry_Blonde said...

Uhuum uhuum........A crap list !
Where's Sonali Bendre ? Kangna ranaut and deepika on the freakin' list ? Totally not acceptable ! No Juhi chawla ?
You guys better stop uploading crap over the internet ! Aight ?

Kassy said...

Kagnana Ranaut and Deepika Padukone both have features that I find very attractive and beautiful. Juhi Chawla's face is not attractive to me at all. She has an unpleasant nose and facial structure that I don't find very appealing. I hadn't even heard of Sonali Bendre until you mentioned her, and while I think she's pretty, she probably would not have made it on my list anyway. Keep in mind that this is MY opinion which I am entitled to. If you have a problem with my list, that's fine, but remember that I have every right to think, feel and post what I want and it is extremely rude to call my opinions crap.