Sunday, January 2, 2011

History Teacher's YouTube Channel?

So thanks to the gorgeous Alyssa Milano on Twitter (Alyssa_Milano) I found that some people made a YouTube channel for history teachers to help teach their students some interesting concepts. Here's the deal: They use modern SONGS and replace the words with the teachings of history? Pretty cool yeah? Here are some of the best:


The French Revolution: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga



Henry VIII and his Six Wives: Money Money Money by ABBA style (For Magda xD)



Mary, Queen of Scots: I'm Still Jenny From The Block by Jennifer Lopez



Anne Boleyn: Girl by The Beatles



Bubonic Plague: Holla Back Girl by Gwen Stefani



Enjoy! :)

5 comments:

Jessie said...

LOL,the Mary Queen of Shots and Anne Boleyn were my favorites. Cool videos!

Jessie said...

*Scots I mean...

getonthecarousel said...

I liked the one about Henry VIII, but to be really honest, I think that if you are smart enough, you know that history is the most important subject, and you just learn it, no need for songs... :P
but that's just me :D

Kassy said...

Oh I do too Magda! I wouldn't be such a Romanov/History buff on my own time if I didn't think that. But some people need that extra budge you know? :)

Unknown said...

Check our youtube channel!! You might like it!
www.youtube.com/cloudbio