Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some Changes :)

Hello my dears! Well, now that my Bollywood song challenge is over, I've decided to make some changes to my blog.

As you can probably tell, it's for many many different things. I've written a movie review, posted about my favorite Tudor jewelry and even had some personal postings. I love having my blog for this purpose, but I'm also going to be making it a little more oriented around movies, Bollywood in particular. As she always does, my dear friend Ally has inspired me to write about the amazing world of Indian culture. So from now on, you can expect to see Bollywood, Bollywood, Bollywood :) Although I will be posting about the same things as always (as stated above, Hollywood, shows, personal etc.) it will mainly consist of BW. As much as I try to deny it to myself and to others, blogs really are best when they focus on a specific subject. For now, that subject I want to write about is.. what's the word? Bollywood! :) I hope you'll continue to enjoy my blog, though, and will find all my posts and reviews useful. <3

4 comments:

Gaja Gamini said...

Bollywood Bollywood and Bollywood?


YAY!!!

Kassy said...

Of course you say yay! LOL!

Gaja Gamini said...

And I love the new design! It´s more cheerful and also "cleaner".

Kassy said...

Well I loved my old one, but I like to change it up every now and then.